Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Really old game?  (Read 266912 times)

bschit

Starter

• Experience: Beginner

reddevilggg

Expert

Re: Really old game?
    « Reply #16 on: April 14, 2012, 08:42:47 AM »

IT'S CALLED 'LEONARDO THE INVENTOR'   

that maybe, but this topic is 2 years old and the OP has not been active in the last year. You maybe wasting your time..........
    11 cheers for binary !

bschit

Starter

« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2012, 08:52:25 PM »
      what the *censored* do u care? i found this forum looking for the very same game not that long ago

reddevilggg

Expert

« Reply #18 on: April 17, 2012, 05:01:19 AM »

what the *censored* do u care? i found this forum looking for the very same game not that long ago

::)
      11 cheers for binary !

batlon13

Rookie
        • Experience: Experienced
        « Reply #19 on: September 17, 2012, 11:21:58 PM »
        I agree with you.

marcellen01

• Experience: Experienced
          « Reply #20 on: March 03, 2016, 11:23:36 PM »
          I was just wondering if there was any news about the game you were looking for? I also remember playing the game. I wish I could remember more, but I just remember various activities in the game, such as working my way through a labyrinth, picking up pieces of inventions along the way. After doing so, I was able to build a scuba-like apparatus, and when I finally escaped the labyrinth, I would get in the flying machine and fly away...

There was a game with the flying machine as well, and you had to navigate your way across a terrain full of obstacles without crashing...I just wish I could figure out what the name of the game was and/or where to find it! :P

I played the exact same games . . . The labyrith was made up of 2 buildings, circular right? and u had to get to the other building via the scuba or water-walking invention (or maybe it was a bridge . . . eh). There was also the painting of The Last Supper there and there were a lot of side rooms connecting to the labyrinth. Inventions included the flying machine with bat-like wings, a flying object that rotated to glide/fly around, the water-walking/scuba invention, and a circular wooden invention that worked as a 360° cannon or something. There was also a pre-machine gun, that rotated forward as it used up ammo and seemed like a . . . wagon-gun?
          btw, hello from 2016! XD