Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Fan control software for liquid cooler  (Read 4364 times)

ReapersRevenge

Topic Starter

• Experience: Experienced
    Fan control software for liquid cooler
    « on: May 30, 2014, 11:15:46 AM »
    Recently i finished building and working on my new gaming computer (hooplah!) Recently though my fan control software for the Thermaltake Water 3.0 Extreme was acting up (version 1.0 software.) So i quick search later i got on their site and downloaded the updated 1.6 of the software. I went to the executable file and it ran, deleting my old software in the process. Then it says its interrupted i went through the process again many times with the same results by (i ran as admin,disabled security, that kind of stuff) Finally i just put in the disk that came in the packaging with the drivers/ software installed and guess what!? same results! I was wondering especially if anyone else has had and fixed the problem (or if someone just knows how to fix it, thats awesome as well) Thanks! *EDIT Yes these are the drivers to get the pump and attached fans to work the way i want them to without them they go full bore until the rig is off