Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Laptop lights flickering  (Read 2418 times)

nott

Topic Starter

• Experience: Beginner
    Laptop lights flickering
    « on: November 13, 2014, 03:37:06 AM »
    Hello, I'm sorry to bother you (and I hope you can at least tell me what could be the reason for my problem), but I'm currently out of money and my laptop's broken, so I'd like to try and fix it myself, if that's even possible.

The lights on my laptop are flickering, most of the time they're completely gone. I can't turn it on, and when I plug the AC adapter in, there's no light whatsoever. Although, sometimes it's back on, or blinking. My laptop has been broken for a few days, and yesterday the light was on, and it turned on just fine! I scanned the laptop, used it for my school paper, but today it's not working again. I tried to take the battery out and try to run it only with the AC adapter, but it was the same story-- no light or blinking for a few seconds.

I'm wondering what could be the reason and if it's something that can be easily fixed (doesn't look like it, but one can dream  :P ). Any advice, please?

Computer_Commando

Hacker
    • Certifications: List
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Expert
    Re: Laptop lights flickering
    « Reply #1 on: November 13, 2014, 02:11:47 PM »
    Google this:  "repair laptop power plug".