Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Help me Please!!!  (Read 6800 times)

UK Virus Sufferer

Help me Please!!!
« on: July 24, 2004, 05:30:24 PM »
Please help me!
When I try to access certain websites, the page starts to load but then turns white, while the progress bar at the bottom says "done". This happens no matter how many times I refresh the page.

Is this a virus or just a setting I need to change on the computer? I would'nt be too concerened usually but one of the pages effected is my online banking page, which is crucial to me!
Any help would be gratefully received!

Raptor

Re: Help me Please!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2004, 03:43:03 AM »
I assume you have read the Please Read This First - Viruses & Spyware and have ran the programs recommended?

merlin_2

Re: Help me Please!!!
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2004, 03:49:06 PM »
Please help me!
When I try to access certain websites, the page starts to load but then turns white, while the progress bar at the bottom says "done". This happens no matter how many times I refresh the page.

Is this a virus or just a setting I need to change on the computer? I would'nt be too concerened usually but one of the pages effected is my online banking page, which is crucial to me!
Any help would be gratefully received!
------------------------------------------------------------------------are you using ie6 and winxp...and has this happened after a super m$oft update...patch this patch that...>http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;q318378 or download fire fox from mozzila forget ie6....nightmare on m$oft street...
« Last Edit: July 25, 2004, 03:59:19 PM by merlin_2 »