Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: iOS App: "Make it Rain: For the Love of Money" Money Exploit  (Read 3466 times)

JacobRocks12

Topic Starter

Rookie

• Experience: Experienced
    iOS App: "Make it Rain: For the Love of Money" Money Exploit
    « on: April 24, 2015, 04:30:11 AM »
    For administration: This is NOT considered off-topic because this sub-sub-section under Home > Other > Off-Topic > Forum games is for posting information about games and this is exactially what this is so you have no right to suspend this post.

For all: I am not responsible for any of the apps you open to mess up because you have changed the time in your phone or exploited this exploit in this game. Thank you :)

I just got the game yesterday and today I already have 203MB dollars! (That is million billion.) A friend showed me this game and I though it was cool do I got the game too. At first, I thought it was really about being at a strip club. Really, now all I think it was meant to be was a fun game that you have fun making it rain and ranking up money. I was thinking of some ways to increase my money assesibly and I have found one. First of all, open the game and get as much money to increase your bucket size. Get it at least as big at 5k or more. Then press the home button on your iPhone/iPod/iPad and go to Settings > General > Time & Date > Switch of "Set Automatically". Then click the row two rows down from "Set Automatically". Set the time a couple days later depending on how fast your bucket fills up. Then double-tap your home button and switch back to Make It Rain. In your bucket you show see it filled up to the top or not depending on how fast your bucket fills up and how much days or hours you skipped foward. This might also affect other apps you open while your time is changed. To change your time back to normal, switch on "Set Automatically".

Hope you guys enjoyed this very small tutorial but it can work as many times as you want. See you in the next post! :P

Allan

• Mastermind
    • Experience: Guru
    Re: iOS App: "Make it Rain: For the Love of Money" Money Exploit
    « Reply #1 on: April 24, 2015, 05:52:05 AM »
    First of all, try not to sound like you're giving orders. Second, I'm moving this to the games forum where it belongs.

JacobRocks12

Topic Starter

Rookie

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2015, 06:52:48 AM »
      Ok that's fine. I thought it went under off topic because it wasn't a computer game. Derp :P

Allan

• Mastermind
      • Experience: Guru
      « Reply #3 on: April 24, 2015, 07:16:37 AM »
      It does belong in off-topic, you're right - just not in the "forum games" area where you originally had it. We were both wrong :P . I'll move it to the correct spot now and sorry for the sea sickness.

JacobRocks12

Topic Starter

Rookie

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2015, 09:47:02 AM »
        No problem, just a small mistake, we all have it some times.