Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Does this Photoshop Cs6 sound authentic?  (Read 2475 times)

lananicole

Topic Starter

• Experience: Beginner
    Does this Photoshop Cs6 sound authentic?
    « on: July 06, 2015, 09:03:17 PM »
    I purchased the Adobe Photoshop CS6 Extended version on Ebay yesterday, however I was wary because of the price. I contacted the seller who said the following:

As a reminder, per the listing, the software comes with an original/unused serial number which is embedded on the back of the DVD inlay but is applied automatically along with the license during initial installation. Your install can be done very quickly and easily while the 32 and 64 bit versions will automatically load and put a shortcut on your desktop for both so you can choose which is best for you.

I asked about verification of the serial no. and I got this response:

You cannot get a more legitimate piece of software. It was actually created specifically for trade users by Thomas Knoll, who is one of Adobe longest serving programmers. It was designed to be installed quickly on more mobile devices and workstations.

As I am the licence holder and END user, I am entitled to sell the software on to another user, who then becomes the new end user, which in this case becomes you. So you become the new licence holder. As it's all internally applied, you need not do anything, other than install it for it to become fully activated.

If the software was illegitimate, it would still need some kind of activation or license crack or it would be stuck in a 30 day trial period.

I'm skeptical. When I receive the product, should I ask for a return? Thanks.

patio

• Genius
    • Maud' Dib
      • Yes
    Re: Does this Photoshop Cs6 sound authentic?
    « Reply #1 on: July 06, 2015, 10:54:59 PM »
    If you paid less than 300 Bucks for it it's not legit....
    " Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist should have his head examined. "

Geek-9pm

Mastermind
    • Geek After Dark
      • Gekk9pm bnlog
    • Certifications: List
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Expert
    « Reply #2 on: July 07, 2015, 09:26:57 AM »
    Said product is also available on an infamous torrent site. which I found in a search. Adobe Photoshop CS6 Extended version
    But on eBay the item is being sold for about $345 from some vendors.

Image from eBay.

patio

• Genius
    • Maud' Dib
      • Yes
    « Reply #3 on: July 07, 2015, 09:28:13 AM »
    Not too much Legit software on eBay...just sayin.
    " Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist should have his head examined. "