Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Computer Running Slow after prolonged intenet browsing  (Read 5008 times)

m1k3

Topic Starter

• Experience: Familiar
    Computer Running Slow after prolonged intenet browsing
    « on: July 12, 2015, 03:02:17 PM »
    Hi All,
    I have a laptop HP g series {2gb ram;500gb HDD;i3;inbuilt 2gb ATI radon} Running on windows 8.1.
    What exactly i noticed is that my system works slow after prolonged internet surfing.
    I do that normal steps to keep my computer boosted eg:clearing cache,defrag, diskclean up. Is it because of some virus that exist and become active only if i start internet? Please suggest. Thanks in advance.

patio

• Genius
    • Maud' Dib
      • Yes
    • Experience: Beginner
    Re: Computer Running Slow after prolonged intenet browsing
    « Reply #1 on: July 12, 2015, 06:21:10 PM »
    FireFox ? ?
    " Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist should have his head examined. "

Verylost

Beginner

Re: Computer Running Slow after prolonged intenet browsing
      « Reply #2 on: August 04, 2015, 01:28:59 PM »
      First thing I noticed is you should upgrade to at least 4 gigs of ram that would be a huge help.

I to get slow running internet after extended browsing; guessing that something inside gets overheated; not to a danger point ; and
      it needs to slow things until it can cool down getting back to a normal range.

Would love to track all software and hardware / everything on the computer that has a heat signature and get that printed out and see
      whats out of the normal high / low heat range and then go from their .  .  .