Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Unsubscribe from Top Stories - Google News  (Read 1901 times)

vaudet

Topic Starter

• Experience: Familiar
    Unsubscribe from Top Stories - Google News
    « on: July 17, 2015, 10:49:05 AM »
    Hi there,

Somehow my work email address suddenly started getting this "Top Stories - Google News" spam every 5 minutes or so, all day every day. I never subscribed to this service (my work email address that's getting them doesn't even have an account on here) and cannot seem to unsubscribe from them either.

At least I've managed to set a rule in MS Outlook to automatically delete these emails (although I have to manually empty my deleted box), but I would like to know how I can be removed from getting these constant emails I never asked for in the first place.

I already tried to go in my google account to unsubscribe from google alerts, but there is nothing to remove. My job mailbox (Microsoft Outlook) is not linked with my google account anyways.

Thank you in advance for your help!

vaudet

vaudet

Topic Starter

• Experience: Familiar
      Re: Unsubscribe from Top Stories - Google News
      « Reply #1 on: August 07, 2015, 04:56:14 PM »
      Found my solution.

In Outlook, go in the File tab. Under File, you have a menu.

At the right of this menu, you have a square button named Account Settings.

Click on it. À scroll box menu will appear. Click on Account Settings in that menu (first on top).

A window appears. In this window, you have a “RSS Feeds” tab.

Go in it, select the feed and click on the delete button.

I put some pictures. It should help even if it’s in french.