Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: NEW PC STILL LAG :(  (Read 4271 times)

Exoclap

NEW PC STILL LAG :(
« on: August 14, 2015, 11:07:19 AM »
So i had a really bad pc 1 week ago and i sold it for 50$ it wasn't worth more. Now i bought the best gaming pc i could afford. I got asus gtx 970 strix, intel core i5 4690k quad core, msi z97 gaming 5, 8GB RAM, and 500 W power supply. I couldn't afford windows 7 so i got myself cracked version and disabled the updates. Now here is the thing i updated the drivers for motherboard with
MSI LIve update 6 and with NVIDIA geforce experiance. I also used driver booster 2 to update all my other components. So i downloaded league of legends and it was working fantastic i got 60 with v-sync and without i got 400 fps on max settings. Now this game im trying out is called trove i downloaded it and installed it but when i got in the game i had like really choppy screen and i think my fps were only about at 30 and in some areas 40 fps. I went to enable v-sync in nvdia ge force experiance and still nothing... My friend has the same pc components and he told me that game doesnt lag for him. I don't know what it is :(  Is it because i got cracked windows 7 or because i have really bad and old monitor.

PLS HELP :(  i can pay to the guy who will help me solve this problem because i didnt want to waste 900$ for nothing.

DaveLembke

Sage
  • Certifications: List
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Expert
Re: NEW PC STILL LAG :(
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2015, 11:28:36 AM »
I couldn't afford windows 7 so i got myself cracked version and disabled the updates.

And support for this issue ends at Pirated OS  ::)

Get a legit legal copy of 7 and the problems will likely end.

PLS HELP :(  i can pay to the guy who will help me solve this problem because i didnt want to waste 900$ for nothing.
Spend $100-130 for Windows 7

Suggested vendor to buy a legit copy from and not get taken by a pirated version sold as legit such as on ebay etc... http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16832416806&cm_re=windows_7-_-32-416-806-_-Product

Geek-9pm

Mastermind
  • Geek After Dark
    • Gekk9pm bnlog
  • Certifications: List
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Expert
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2015, 11:39:13 AM »
Microsoft will allow a user to use Windows for a limited time without the  registration. This lets serious users time to evaluate which OS is best suited to the needs of the company or family.

Also,  most  PCs built in  the past ten years come with some kind of legitimate system installed.

Anyone who can not afford to buy the OS should no try to have a high end system. Everybody has to pay for what they use. Anyone who can not afford a PC can get one of a charitable organization or from the local welfare office.

Example: Here in the USA a person who can proves he or she lives in poverty can get a free cell phone from the major carriers. For a most fee the phone can by upgraded for a one-time charge of less than  $40 for an android based smartphone with Internet.
So, "I can't afford it" is no excuse.

Also, new PCs under $300 get Windows 10 free.

Allan

• Mastermind
  • Experience: Guru
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2015, 12:51:15 PM »
Locked - and blocked.