Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: [NEED HELP] Updates/Drivers not installing ETC  (Read 4005 times)

ChaR

Topic Starter

• Experience: Beginner
    [NEED HELP] Updates/Drivers not installing ETC
    « on: September 13, 2015, 04:06:33 PM »
    Hey guys,

I have recently bought a new headset (Plantronics Gamecom 780 headset), and it asked me to install the drivers for them. While I was installing them, the error message kept popping up saying "The system has not been modified. To install this program at a later time, run the installation again. Your system has not been modified. To install this program at a later time, please run the set up again. Plantronics website link" This happened maybe over 20 times. I decided to update my windows and NVIDIA but it kept failing, I quickly restarted my computer and I noticed that my resolution went into 1600 x 1200 and not the normal 1920x1080. I tried to open the NVIDIA Control Panel but it would not open. Like the Icon for the application is there, but it will not open. I tried turning on some of my games in Steam , such as, Counter - Strike : Global Offensive, and Dishonored. I still cannot install/update windows 8.1 things and drivers overall. I have tried almost everything that seems to be right with my problem and it seems to always fail no matter what I have tried. This is quite a big problem because I do play games competitively and to do so I need a functioning computer!

If you guys want me to post my specs and stuff let me know!!

Thanks guys!