Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: observing some suspicious activities on my pc after windows 10 upgrade  (Read 3880 times)

rahulkrishna

Topic Starter

• Experience: Beginner
    friends I couldn't understand whether my system compromised or not. since a few days ago I am observing some email ID's in my browser forms.I am the only user of my system no one else using it. what could be the problem? i am attaching a screenshot of what I found. email id showing in pic is not belongs to me. when I tried to log in once I observed this mail id already in filled condition. a few days back i saw another mail id whcih is something like [email protected]. i thought my system has been hacked.

[attachment deleted by admin to conserve space]

DaveLembke

Sage
    • Certifications: List
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Expert
    Re: observing some suspicious activities on my pc after windows 10 upgrade
    « Reply #1 on: January 03, 2016, 06:41:24 AM »
    If you are the only person who ever used this computer, then its possible that someone might have, however most hackers dont hack into a persons system to check their e-mail so this is really strange.

Its a greater probability that someone walked over to your computer running to check their own e-mail vs a hacker doing this. I'd delete cookies from browser and stored passwords and all and give it a couple days. I assume your system doesnt automatically logon and so someone cant turn your computer on and use it without you around? If it automatically logs on to Windows, I'd change it to require a password.