Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Unreal situation with ASPIRE M  (Read 4095 times)

panbanan

Topic Starter

• Experience: Experienced
    Unreal situation with ASPIRE M
    « on: March 19, 2016, 03:35:22 AM »
    Hello,

My problem with laptop acer aspire M is kinda weird. I took the comp from my gf (idk how many days she didnt shutdown it, even weeks or months) and i shutdownit then a few hours later i lunched it and computer started to work slowly. But its unreal slow, its hard to open any file, even cmd but sometimes its like he wake up and starting work normally. I tried everything what i know. I cant just format and install windows 7 again cos theres no partition recovery and i don't have recovery disks, also theres a lot of important data.

What i already discovered:
    - explorer.exe randomly stopping work
    - most ussage is dwm.exe ( i shutdown it and still problem)
    - sometimes theres icon with information "intel rst stopped working" and computer then working normally. Rst is Intel Rapid Storage Technology, i tried to shutdown it in mscofing on start but theres still problem.
    - temperature of ram and processor are ok (max 5-30%).
    - if comp working normally (1-2mins) and i open anything like chrome+youtube its like something start work in background and slow him, if i watch hd video then every few seconds my mouse frozen for a 0,5sek or something and i hear that the music in speakers crash.

What i already done:
    -scanned by avira
    -scanned by malwarebytes
    -scanned by hijackthis (adding logs)
    -scanned by securitycheck (adding logs)
    -scanned by adwclear
    -used ccleaner
    -scanned by hdtune (adding photos cos i cant make printscrean on deadcomp)
    -tryied to find anything in autorunsc microsoft tool that i downloaded but shiet

Please find any way to help me bros!

[attachment deleted by admin to conserve space]

patio

• Genius
    • Maud' Dib
      • Yes
    • Experience: Beginner
    Re: Unreal situation with ASPIRE M
    « Reply #1 on: March 19, 2016, 07:25:21 AM »
    Looks like that HDD is on it's last legs...

Pull it out of there and connect it as a slave to a working PC to retrieve any important data...
    " Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist should have his head examined. "