Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Videos / GIFs graphical error?  (Read 3621 times)

WillNeedsHelpFast

Topic Starter

Intermediate

• Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Beginner
    Videos / GIFs graphical error?
    « on: November 03, 2016, 02:25:17 AM »
    I apologize for the thread title, couldn't really think of a more descriptive one.

Anyway, so I've recently encountered a problem. This started randomly and has since been a consistent problem that I can't seem to find a fix for. I did not change any hardware and I don't recall updating anything prior to this issue beginning.

I've begun to notice a graphical issue when videos/gifs play. I notice this thus far on every site I go to, but not every video and every gif. Some gifs will work fine, but most videos and gifs have this issue. After a few seconds, this issue will usually sort itself out and the rest of the media will be completely fine, it's only at the start. Additionally, I have noticed that if I leave a piece of media on a tab and do something else (like perhaps play a game for a bit) and come back to it, the entire media will just be green and have corrupted. The only way to fix will be to refresh the page and find my position in the video once more. To try to be more descriptive, here's some images.

I'm running on a GTX 970 4gb. The rest of my PC has seemed fine as of lately, this problem just started a few days ago and I can't seem to figure out why.
    Doesn't need help as fast anymore ;)