Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Power issues  (Read 2133 times)

MilosT

Topic Starter

• Experience: Beginner
    Power issues
    « on: October 31, 2016, 04:03:06 AM »
    Hello, everyone.
    My name is Milos. I am Serbian. I have a problem with my '''*censored*'' computer. A couple of days ago i was playing cs 1.6 actually my comp specs is very small it's a cheap computer basically. I got it for free fromy cousin,  'cause i broke my new llet' say ''super'' computer. I've paid that computer about 1100$. It doesn't matter now. But this is about 40, 50 $. II' a fool i know i made a big mistake letting my friend to use components of that richy computer and now i don't have anything to upgrade this''cheap''. However i have money, so i xan tell i love buildin' a computer. But i don't know '''da li se isplati". My problem is with red lamp i'm a noob with comp components really. My red lamp oroblem was start about a weak ago, until then i've been using regularly for months. When red lamp turns on comp is very buģgy i ccan' do anything. Example i go to any folder i'm waiting 10 minutes to open a "my computer". That day i was playing cs 1.6 and it was starting red lamp so i quit immideatelly cs. Then i wanted to shut down and power on again cause when i do that ffor some time my comp is ok after one hour it starts red lamping. So i hit the power button and it was turned of i was so pissed cause when i turned it on it was red lamping again i turned off again on oower button actually i turned 3 times on button. Then i hit the oower button on so pissed and my monitor was turned on but nothing to show it when computer starts. And now i power on compi hear it working and green lamp liting but on mmonitor nothing, however i hear strange sound inside. PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR MY VERY VERY BAD ENGLISH, AND HELP ME I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO. It leaves me on that i use a hammer and broke it to pieces..........help!

Lorraine walsh

Intermediate

• A techie by nature!
      • Experience: Experienced
      Re: Power issues
      « Reply #1 on: November 03, 2016, 04:10:02 AM »
      Can you please more concise as to what the power issues are that you are having? It's very difficult to decipher the problem that you are having,owning to the in-coherent structure.