Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: it urgent ,, pls need help  (Read 2522 times)

olarwummy

Topic Starter

Rookie

• Experience: Beginner
    it urgent ,, pls need help
    « on: July 21, 2017, 06:07:37 PM »
    i changed my location from a desireable location to economy circumstances,,, the location am i is really and badly poor,,, my modern connection wont connect until midnight,,, and it take a while before it load to a particular website...
    pls i do know if there is any software or control panel to adjust or reset or upgrade my laptop or moderm connection...

Geek-9pm

Mastermind
    • Geek After Dark
      • Gekk9pm bnlog
    • Certifications: List
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Expert
    Re: it urgent ,, pls need help
    « Reply #1 on: July 21, 2017, 06:27:26 PM »
    Short answer, NO.

Now in the case of dial up modems, here are some things to check.
    Are there extension phones on the same telephone line? Remove them.
    Do you have a long telephone wire going t o the place where the cable comes into the house? Try to reduce the length of the indoor wiring, if you can.
    Try another modem.
    Try another computer. This can make a difference for reasons that would take time to ex[lain. Just try it and see.
    Now after saying that, even very good Internet service slows down during some time of day or night when the network is very active.

If you love the Internet, get used to doing your surfing at 3AM in the morning.
    That is the best I can offer!  :)
    « Last Edit: July 21, 2017, 06:40:20 PM by Geek-9pm »

Allan

• Mastermind
    • Experience: Guru
    Re: it urgent ,, pls need help
    « Reply #2 on: July 22, 2017, 04:00:07 AM »
    In the future, please describe your problem in the subject of your threads rather than "Urgent need help". thank you.