Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Blogger site being redirected to some other website sometimes  (Read 7732 times)

chaosloader

Topic Starter

Greenhorn

• Things Unshared is Things Wasted
    • Sudip Rai
  • Experience: Familiar
Blogger site being redirected to some other website sometimes
« on: October 04, 2016, 12:14:06 PM »
I'm using blogger. My site sometimes redirects to another website. I'm using a blogger template. I dont think I had any issues earlier. But when I modify some codes in that template this problem started.

Not everytime but sometime my site redirects to another website. I searched for the codes with the name of the website in the edit html section but I didn't get it.

Is there a way to remove this redirecting???

GentleD

• Experience: Beginner
    Re: Blogger site being redirected to some other website sometimes
    « Reply #1 on: July 22, 2017, 04:29:37 PM »
    I'm using blogger. My site sometimes redirects to another website. I'm using a blogger template. I dont think I had any issues earlier. But when I modify some codes in that template this problem started.

Not everytime but sometime my site redirects to another website. I searched for the codes with the name of the website in the edit html section but I didn't get it.

Is there a way to remove this redirecting???

Are you using a premium template? If no then that's the main cause of the sudden redirection and to get rid of this you really needs to buy premium from the coder or do a thorough editing the “footer code” of that template. This is how it looks <div class='footercredit' style='visibility:hidden'> and you are done, it helped me alot