Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Rx 580 dual Monitor bugs (display port not working)  (Read 8681 times)

BobbyWasabi

Topic Starter

• Experience: Expert
    Rx 580 dual Monitor bugs (display port not working)
    « on: November 22, 2019, 09:33:06 PM »
    So Previously I used a scepter monitor as my main, it connected to my RX580 via display port. I just got an LG ultrawide that connects via HDMI. Ive had the ultrawide connected for a few days no problem, and I just got in my second wall mount for the scepter display. When I have the scepter display connected by itself it works fine, But the second I add the HDMI into the mix, the display freaks out, it keeps connecting and disconnecting, as well as makes my computer freeze like crazy from all the re connecting. I got it to work for like 5 minutes but it was stuck in 640x480. Please help, Ive been working on this for hours and have gotten nowhere. I restarted my PC, and it still doesnt work. The monitor now doesnt even see that there should be a display, it keeps waking up like its getting a signal, then going right back to sleep, this is causing a lot of freeszing and stuttering, I dont know what else to do, please help!!!

Specs

http://speccy.piriform.com/results/51tgXQhcgu1J0Ik7Eq3qyMP (the cpu temps and some speeds are not correct for some reason, My cpu is not idling at near 90 LOL)

Rx580 8g

R5 2600

16g 3200mhz

Scepter c24(Display port)

lg34wl500-b (HDMI)

Drivers ar 19.9.2

Windows 10 pro 64bit

Ran DDU aswell