Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Windows 10 and very slow computer  (Read 2659 times)

Jable

Topic Starter

• Experience: Beginner
    Windows 10 and very slow computer
    « on: December 07, 2017, 02:16:12 AM »
    Hey, I know Windows and Computer in general wear down by time, but I had this "not too bad" computer bought only a year ago and it already feels like 4 gb Windows XP I had many years ago. The issue of it basically that usual everyday processes on the computer became not just longer, but they take a lot of power. For example just by opening Chrome browser with some links opened, it takes 80% of memory, not even talking about playing games.
    I often see some random files with random names popping up asking to close them and in Task Manager, and my assumption is that I've got some kind of a virus and I don't know what to do, reinstall Windows or just update RAM or processor, I really don't know.
    It's not just the internal problems, my monitor goes to sleep when I shut down my computer, but the computer still is on for another 5-10 minutes. It's very loud when I turn it on compared how quiet it was a year ago, and I'm not a tech guy either, so I would be extremely thankful if someone from forum would advice me, thanks )

Here's some spec of mine
    https://imgur.com/a/1PhaX