Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Projector question. Regarding refresh rate?  (Read 2102 times)

Frankie

Topic Starter

Apprentice
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    Projector question. Regarding refresh rate?
    « on: December 25, 2017, 12:11:48 AM »
    I purchased a Projector a few months ago and I have just noticed that it says it can run at 144Hz, which is what my Benq monitor can run at. The problem is the Projector only has Hdmi ports and I thought you could only get 120Hz from a Hdmi ports? I'm further confused because I only seem to be getting 60Hz and there's nothing allowing me to go higher in the Nvidia control panel? 60Hz is as high as it goes.

How do I get a higher refresh rate on this projector using my Pc? My Geforce 1080 graphics card has Hdmi, Display port, and a dvi port. The projector is a 3D Projector, so I need it on a port that also supports 3D. Below is what it say about the projector and I have also put a link up for the Projector I purchased. Appreciate any help..

Full 3D The GT1080e can display true 3D content from almost any 3D source, including 3D Blu-ray players, 3D broadcasting and the latest generation games consoles. Support for 144 Hz rapid refresh rate provides ultra-smooth flicker free images. The 3D-sync port connects to 3D glasses (sold separately

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Optoma-GT1080E-1080p-Lumens-Projector/dp/B01D4EE9B4/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1514184242&sr=1-1&keywords=Optoma+GT1080E+Full+HD+1080p+Short+throw+3000+ANSI+Lumens+DLP+Projector