Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: how do i build a setup.exe from scratch?  (Read 2292 times)

Computerminator

Topic Starter

• Experience: Experienced
    how do i build a setup.exe from scratch?
    « on: January 01, 2018, 12:38:39 AM »
    i googled it all and it mostly seems automated with software and all u gotta do is punch in watevr u want and wrap it all up in 1 package but, wat i'm wanting to do seems more "manual"

iexpress seems to b just a click/run/extract/done type deal and other software i've seen i can only assume trials/free ver or pay for full capabilities, howevr, i don't doubt they are capable of making legit setup.exe's; i just doubt if they have the level of customization i'm looking for.

anyway, the point is, i want to create a setup.exe that'll call from .bin files from disc 1-3 (or .bin files 1-3) in order and install components from them without any prompts saying "enter disc 2" etc.

if ther's any programming software i need or well-known setup.exe builder, lmk and i'll figure it out from ther with googling and watnot, any other tidbitz of info that'll point me in the right direction is appreciated as well.

thx for reading and taking the time to post/assist.

running win7 ultimate x64