Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: What can I do so that microsoft doesnt know I dont have a genuine windows 10  (Read 2583 times)

transmats4

Topic Starter

Greenhorn

• Experience: Familiar
    Now I know that most of you may be angry at me for even mentioning this but please bare with me.I am building a pc on a budget and I really need the extra 100 dollars plus the store (and other stores)when I mentioned installing windows 10 they just told me that they would install a pirated version so please if you can answer me.I believe the only way of having a genuine windows 10 is through the media creation tool from the microsoft website which microsoft does not recognize as non genuine but if the guy (who would build my pc)would download the os with a different method (because I didnt ask him how he would download it exactly)then what could I do to ensure that microsoft would never be able to know that I dont have a genuine pc?I know microsoft collects data anonymously when for example I download something so are there some security settings which I can disable so that microsoft cant collect data thus they cant find out that I dont have a genuine os?or are there other thing I could do.

patio

• Genius
    • Maud' Dib
      • Yes
    • Experience: Beginner
    Topic Closed...
    " Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist should have his head examined. "