Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Im not able to use any of the Google plugins or service without VPN  (Read 2662 times)

kt4114

Topic Starter

• Experience: Beginner
    So here is my problem guys. Without the VPN activated Im not able to use the google services properly.

Example:

1) The google maps on my PC is not working without the VPN. Only the map loads up but if I search for any location it does nothing. It not able to locate myself too. But whenever I use a VPN everything works smoothly.

2) The recaptcha option in all the websites doesn't even show up in browser. However, when I turn on the VPN and reload the page. The recaptcha option appears.

3) Whenever I use my gmail account, the options such as deleting a mail, formatting texts never appears. However when I turn on the VPN and reload my gmail page. Everything looks normal.

4) To put it simple none of the google pulgins or features (I don't know the proper term) never works when my VPN is turned off.

Everything looks fine with my internet connection. I have no problem with in the phone browsers and other laptops connected to the same internet connection.

I don't know what is wrong. I believe it is something related with the VPN. Could you please help me out?

I have attached the screenshot of my gmail window with the VPN on and off. Please have a look at it.

I also tried deleting my browsers and installed several other browsers such as firefox, chrome, opera. The problem exists in everything.

Thanks in advance.