Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: 64bit proccessor with 32bit windows 10  (Read 2046 times)

iqbal tech

Topic Starter

• Experience: Experienced
    64bit proccessor with 32bit windows 10
    « on: March 06, 2019, 11:13:59 PM »
    PLEASE READ ALL BEFORE ANSWER   ::)

i have laptop ASUS X555QG AMD A12-9700p 8gb RAM ddr4 1tb hdd windows 10 pro 64 bit

after 1 month, the windows want the activation key but i decided to install windows 10 pro 32bit CD because i cant get the 64bit CD on the market and i dont have the activation key for it. its been a year im using it and i ve been thinking to install windows 64bit now because the proccessor is 64bit and in experiences using windows 32bit i feel it runs slower when running some games and maybe its the cause of some graphics feature wont run effectively like amd OC ,fan control, etc or maybe there is an incompatibility between windows 32bit and graphic driver ? well, idk    ??? could it be a performance issue?

when using 32bit running a game to get 30fps i should setting all left (off) and reduce the resolution such as 800x600 and i always reinstall the AMD driver due experiment for driver compatibility
    also i have been searching the performance of the laptop that i am using for gaming it can run 40fps up to 50fps average in heavy graphics rendering. in fact, i just get 20fps on heavy graphic rendering or worse and 40fps in small area which less environment and movement.

if i installed windows 10 64bit could it be doubled on performance ?
    could i get all feature that been missing and the compatible driver back after install windows 10 64bit ?

Salmon Trout

Re: 64bit proccessor with 32bit windows 10
    « Reply #1 on: March 07, 2019, 10:19:52 AM »
    Please do not issue instructions in capital letters. Or roll your eyes. We are volunteers here and do not like being SHOUTED at. I HAVE READ ALL BEFORE ANSWER ::) In general, twice the number of bits does not mean twice the performance. A 64 bit OS would use all of the RAM, and that may help some games run better. But you should pay for a Windows license, because we do not encourage piracy here.

patio

• Genius
    • Maud' Dib
      • Yes
    • Experience: Beginner
    « Reply #2 on: March 07, 2019, 01:12:59 PM »
    On the watch list...be careful.
    " Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist should have his head examined. "

Geek-9pm

Mastermind
    • Geek After Dark
      • Gekk9pm bnlog
    • Certifications: List
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Expert
    « Reply #3 on: March 07, 2019, 08:22:48 PM »
    For the benefit of others who found this thread.
    Just ignore what the OP, iqbal tech as said about 32 bit software.

Anybody can search for an answer.
    But there is no reason to say 64 bit is always better.
    Excerpt for people who will sell you what you do not need.

Here is a pointless remark I will not credit.
    By choosing 32-bit Windows 10 a customer is literally choosing a lower performance, LOWER SECURITY, Operating System that is artificially hobbled to not run all software.