Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: 2 controllers, 2 personalities  (Read 3195 times)

OmkarSawant

Topic Starter

• Experience: Beginner
    2 controllers, 2 personalities
    « on: August 27, 2019, 09:19:19 AM »
    When I'm using one controller, the other is plugged in and charging until the battery goes low, then I switch. Only when using 1 of the controllers do I get notifications like I've plugged in a mic. In the top left a window appears with my name, avatar, and battery level, then I get the message 'Microphone switched to USB' or something along those lines. This happens after the controller has been on and in use for a while and I don't even have a mic plugged in.

When in some games, like Diablo 3, it shows me as having not only a mic, but it's on and transmitting. Has anyone seen this devilishness before?

patio

• Genius
    • Maud' Dib
      • Yes
    Re: 2 controllers, 2 personalities
    « Reply #1 on: August 27, 2019, 04:11:12 PM »
    Replace the battery in the funky one.
    " Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist should have his head examined. "

OmkarSawant

Topic Starter

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2019, 02:16:54 PM »
      When I'm using one controller, the other is plugged in and charging until the battery goes low, then I switch. Only when using 1 of the controllers do I get notifications like I've plugged in a mic. In the top left a window appears with my name, avatar, and battery level, then I get the message 'Microphone switched to USB' or something along those lines. This happens after the controller has been on and in use for a while and I don't even have a mic plugged in.whatsapp web whatsapp plus routerlogin

When in some games, like Diablo 3, it shows me as having not only a mic, but it's on and transmitting. Has anyone seen this devilishness before?

my issue got solved!!!

patio

• Genius
      • Maud' Dib
        • Yes
      « Reply #3 on: August 31, 2019, 07:19:39 AM »
      How ? ?
      " Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist should have his head examined. "