Microsoft > Windows Vista and 7

Got a windows Vista operating laptop but password is not being accepted to open

(1/2) > >>

Lenard:
Hello I was asked to repair a samsung laptop  NPR519 by my sister, its a windows Vista operating system, when I got it it was not lighting up so I opened it up cleaned the motherboard, the fan, the RAMS and installed everything back up again and the laptop started up, unfortunately the password she gave me every time I try to input it the laptop rejects it, so I need to bypass it have been on you tube but to no avail, I did a hard  shut down on it and turned it on so I got on the Windows error recovery and followed the procedure through so I could try and get to the Command prompt but it would not offer the options for that really desperate and could do with some help of how to bypass the password its my first little project.

2x3i5x:
My initial thought was to go back to your sister and ask for the password again to be sure you got it right OR ask her to log in for you and see if she gets it to work.
Did she give you the right password or did you remember / note down what she said incorrectly?

Lenard:
OH thank you for for responding I did ask her  and even asked her if they were any upper cases, she confirmed what she gave was correct  me its a real nightmare  :'( any more suggestions ?

SuperDave:
Sorry, the rules of this forum are to not help anyone bypass the password feature no matter what reasons are given as we cannot determine which reasons are legit and which are for fraudulent reasons.

Lenard:
Fair enough thank you for the help I understand what you mean.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version