Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Why drop shipping can be a scam  (Read 27139 times)

Geek-9pm

Topic Starter

Mastermind
  • Geek After Dark
    • Gekk9pm bnlog
  • Certifications: List
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Expert
Why drop shipping can be a scam
« on: December 21, 2019, 06:52:26 PM »
Why drop shipping can be a scam.

First of all, drop shipping is a legitimate business for many companies. But here's the problem: recently some people have been getting online on Facebook and YouTube and other places and making outrageous claims that you can make a lot of money by getting into drop shipping yourself. It sounds too good to be true. That's because it is.

Please let me explain.
I have tried and used different ways to make money without going to work every day at an officer factory. For many years I did okay, but as I grew older and other things took my attention I was less and less successful. I've been on eBay for many many years I have both sold and bought stuff. I think I might've bought more than I sold.
Recently I was hit by the idea of drop shipping. I'm about drop shipping because years and years ago I worked with a wholesale company that sometimes would get involved in drop shipping for their clients. So that is how I understood the basic concept. If you want to find out more you can just do a Google shirt search "on the phrase" "what is drop shipping"?
You'll find plenty of responses, including several that claim you become very rich in just a few days using their drops stripping plan. I'm here to tell you that you should not believe it. But if you really want to do drop shipping, there really are many companies that will do it for you. Just be prepared to do some homework before you dive in.
Anyhow, that's my rant. Maybe some of you out there have had some additional experiences you would like to share. Or maybe not. It's rather embarrassing to confess how you lost your life savings in a scam.  :-[

(This was from diction.)