Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Website Search Issue - Windows 10  (Read 7311 times)

bravedan

Topic Starter

Rookie

Website Search Issue - Windows 10
    « on: December 22, 2019, 11:36:14 PM »
    Hi!  Been a while since I had an issue I could not cure, but this one is REALLY bugging me!

As brief as possible:- THREE laptops, all connected wireless, all same Router/ISP.

All looking via Firefox (or Chrome, etc, it makes no difference) to the www.hobbyking.com   website.

ALL will login as usual to my account and readily show my usual opening screen, updating to latest info inc pictures of items and website headings.

ALL will go to my account info and I can select old orders and view them.

HOWEVER, when I select to look around the website (and so search the site), ONLY the Linux (LITE) laptop works normally.  All the site on that is accessible and useable.

The two Windows 10 laptops immediately, as they should, go to the "searching" screen, which as usual is a near white faded out background of the site and a spinning orange "working" symbol.

Even if the site is busy the delay on this screen before finding the section/item is only a few seconds.

But that is where they stay, never actually getting to any screen.  The Laptops work normally on other things like other sites if windowed, there are no crashes, and site searching is normal elsewhere.

It only affects HobbyKing AFAICT, but they are unable to offer help currently.

Any ideas anybody please??