Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Hi! I new here, can anyone help me understand about how USB-3 cable works?  (Read 1948 times)

elikhaim

Topic Starter

• Experience: Beginner
    Hi everyone!

I want to build some USB switch with Arduino so I be able to share 4 USB ports with 6 computers, because I want to connect keyboard & mouse & card reader & empty usb port to 6 computers, instead of connecting 4 * 6 devices...
    This will work with 6 buttons and transistors (I think something like "NMOS 1000v 3.5a" but if u have suggest for which transistor i need, its will be helpfull too). I will program that with Arduino to read the input and manage the USB data transmission...
    So i wondering, if i dicconecting the USB v5+ power cable, the information will be disabled without damage to the PC or i need to manage all the pins? Cause I dont want to pin all the 6*4 cables with the switch...

I would love for an answer or advice for better ideas... Thanks!

P.S. I can't use some existed device because I must to create something without some external hradware id..