Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Dell Inspiron 5570 Issues (?)  (Read 6045 times)

Exempted

Topic Starter

• Experience: Beginner
    Dell Inspiron 5570 Issues (?)
    « on: June 01, 2020, 06:40:43 AM »
    Hello everyone. I recently started gaming on a laptop that my brother stopped using 3 months ago. I downloaded a few games like CS:GO and Paladins, in which I had no problem in the first time launching. The first night I played on the laptop, I had gotten around 100+ FPS stable in CS:GO, however, the next day, I noticed that all my games were capped at 49 fps, if not, even fluctuates lower. I thought it was a problem on my GPU, (AMD Radeon 530) so I looked for updates in my system and my gpus and got them up to date just so I could check if it was the problem. Unfortunately, it had not worked out and my laptop still caps. I've been looking for solutions the past week, but I have none that had really worked out for me. I've tested fiddling with setting my battery settings to maximize performance, checked Radeon Software Settings to maximize performance, and disabled Vsync. Right now I'm hopeless. It doesn't run games like it's supposed to since I believe an 8th Gen i7 processor, AMD Radeon 530, 2 terabytes of HDD storage, and 8 gigs of ram will do more than enough work, but it doesn't.

If there is someone that could help, I would truly appreciate that. Thanks.