Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: logitech joystick wont work on battlefeild2  (Read 3342 times)

brrtool

logitech joystick wont work on battlefeild2
« on: February 05, 2006, 10:22:29 AM »
anyone havingproblems with joystick on bf2 i cant get it configured on axis settings inother words when ienter asetup like pitch down it enters same for up same for throttle enters same for +or- which ever you enter it gives same for both .....it works fine on other games thanksfor any input

Flame

• Prodigy

• Think, dream, see, be... Everything.
    • Yes
  • Certifications: List
  • Experience: Guru
Re: logitech joystick wont work on battlefeild2
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2006, 11:50:03 AM »
One question on the joystick and BF2... Why? That would be so hard to use...

Flame

brrtool

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2006, 11:59:59 AM »
just for flying

Flame

• Prodigy

• Think, dream, see, be... Everything.
    • Yes
  • Certifications: List
  • Experience: Guru
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2006, 02:08:10 PM »
I'm not sure how that would work actually... If the joystick is plugged in and configured, I would imaging it being the controller for the whole game, and not just for flying... I spoke with Raptor (a former member) about it, and we've come to a simple conclusion... You don't get enough flying time in the game to really make use of this... I'm not sure how many people here could help you with this issue, as it seems you are having issues with getting the game to use the stick properly... You might contact EA support for some advice... Perhaps they've tried it before? Sorry I couldn't be of more help to you.  :-/

Flame