Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Yellow Stripes Permanently On My SCreen!!  (Read 3133 times)

MyMyMy

Yellow Stripes Permanently On My SCreen!!
« on: January 27, 2006, 03:48:41 AM »
This Surely is the mother of all my problems. I was playing FM2006 hardcore most of yesterday, then i switched to CS for a quick match, and this happened to me like two rounds in!!

(It's Quite hard to tell whether you can acctually see the corruption on this picture as i'm veiwing it with the problem :s)

This has happened once before, last time it went away after a bit of fiddling and a restart. Don't remember exactly what i did to fix it that time, but even so its not going away this time!!

Help PLEASE!
« Last Edit: January 27, 2006, 03:51:11 AM by MyMyMy »

GX1_Man

Re: Yellow Stripes Permanently On My SCreen!!
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2006, 05:34:37 AM »
Remove and reseat video card. If that doesn't do it, then reinstall video drivers.

MyMyMy

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2006, 07:45:06 AM »
Thanks for your quick reply dude, but it hasnt helped. Ive already tried that once, but i did it again anyway, and still nothing. Should i just talk to ATI about this? i've not had the card long (not long had it replaced ..) do you think they'll be able to get it fixed/replaced?

GX1_Man

« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2006, 03:49:54 PM »
Yes, I  would hold out for a replacement if it is still under warranty. It depends if the warranty is through ATI or the retail outlet. Where did you buy it and when?  

MyMyMy

« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2006, 05:58:08 PM »
Originally i bought it from Overclockers, but it was faulty  ::) and had it replaced once before ... i guess there wont be much problems ...