Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: VCRUNTIME140.dll  (Read 2736 times)

xofomonu

Topic Starter

• Experience: Beginner
    VCRUNTIME140.dll
    « on: September 17, 2020, 02:20:57 AM »
    Hello, I bought a EVGA Nu Audio sound card a few months ago (it's out of return warranty, but still under manufacturers warranty) and I've yet to find out if it even works. So today, other than my case fan fiasco, I struggled with this issue. I have Windows 10 installed and to install this fan, you're supposed to download drivers, etc, directly from EVGA website, but each time I do it, it comes back with vcruntime140.dll missing error. So I followed some online instructions I found and did that. My computer even indicates or rather did (before I removed it) that it indeed was now present. Yet, every time I'd go back and try and reinstall the software/drivers I'd get that same error message. Anyone dealt with this and resolved it successfully? Perhaps installing something else that gave you the same error messages.? ???

DaveLembke

Sage
    • Certifications: List
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Expert
    Re: VCRUNTIME140.dll
    « Reply #1 on: September 17, 2020, 09:13:52 PM »
    Did you install the C++ 2015 redistributable package - or - did you just drop the vcruntime140.dll file into the location of the dependency?