Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: HpseuHostLauncher.exe - Bad Image Error  (Read 2667 times)

forsterrobbins

Topic Starter

Starter

• Experience: Beginner
    HpseuHostLauncher.exe - Bad Image Error
    « on: October 08, 2020, 06:20:52 AM »
    Hi,

I've been having this problem for a while but I'm only now taking action on it. I thought I may have a virus or some malware so tried to download Malwarebytes. I downloaded it and installed it with no problem but when I go to run it an error message pops up shown below.

I then have to close the error message about 8 times as it keeps popping up and then it goes away, but the program doesn't start. This has happened with a number of programs I've run and it happened with Windows 10 Upgrade Assistant until I factory reset the laptop and now that has gone away. The first error message it showed would be HPAudioSwitch.exe - Bad Image.

Code: [Select]
    C:\windows\system32\wbem\wmiutils.dll is either not designet to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support. Error status 0xc0000020.

Please help, thanks.