Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Internet connection problem after windows upgrade  (Read 3523 times)

zman

Topic Starter

• Experience: Beginner
    Internet connection problem after windows upgrade
    « on: November 25, 2020, 04:47:00 PM »
    Hi, I upgraded a Toshiba Satellite A100 from windows vista to windows 10 and I have connection problems. It doesn't show any network and in the device manager the Intel(R) PRO/100 VE Network Connection and the Qualcomm Atheros AR5006EG Wireless Network Adapter are having the yellow triangle. I tried to deactivate and activate the two devices a lot of times and finally worked but after I restart my device I have the same problem. I tried to update their drivers but they are already updated. There are a lot of devices with the yellow triangle in the device manager. It doesn't work the scrolling on the touchpad too. Any ideas?

ngc2392

Beginner

• Experience: Familiar
      Re: Internet connection problem after windows upgrade
      « Reply #1 on: December 25, 2020, 11:06:12 AM »
      Definitely you should install the drivers from toshiba's drivers page. But, to be honest, a100 is kinda an old laptop and windows 7 should be better option for it. Anyway, the win10 drivers for it you will not find so the win7 drivers should (mostly) do the job.