Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: ArcadeSpot Download State Save Problem, Please  (Read 6743 times)

casse2go

Topic Starter

Hopeful
  • Don't feel bad...I'm lost too.
    ArcadeSpot Download State Save Problem, Please
    « on: March 09, 2021, 06:26:38 PM »
    Hi, first let me hope all reading this are safe and free of COVID_19.
    So now that Adobe Flash is a memory, the pickings in the online video realm are slim. However, there are places like ArchadeSpot where we can play online. To that end I was playing a game of Mother 3 and into the 4th Chapter when the Download Saves State stop working. I can load (Upload) a play but I cannot save them. Does anyone have an answer to this. Also, has a certain Platformer placed another DMCA on video game site online, all the site that have Mother 3 seem to have this game grayed out so it cannot be played. Can you maybe go to the Site ArcadeSpot.com and try playing Mother 3 then try saving your progress. Please post back. I mean, the game stopped saving in less than 12 hours. Thank you. Please be safe all.
    If you say, "I can", you're right. If you say, "I can't", you're also right.

DaddyAdi101

• Experience: Beginner
      Re: ArcadeSpot Download State Save Problem, Please
      « Reply #1 on: March 12, 2021, 04:34:38 PM »
      Ah crap, I know its not what you want to hear, I'm having the same problem, starting at pretty much March 9th, so its likely a ArcadeSpot problem. I've also been playing Pokemon Platinum, so it's not a game problem either. However, I can still play Platinum, just the save button doesn't work. Otherwise, this is all the info I have.