Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Same Firefox versions, different results  (Read 82424 times)

Novel8

Topic Starter

Beginner

• Experience: Familiar
    Same Firefox versions, different results
    « on: October 12, 2021, 05:33:07 PM »
    The Past month and a half i had to reinstall Win 7 and of course some programs that i had in the past...Firefox was my default browser. Since then, I would get notified of a recent update and would let it do its business. Now, I also have as a subscriber to my local newspaper a digital form of it and as a Senior, I am getting to feel more comfortable using the digital form than the paper itself because of failing vision. Before i had to reinstall Firefox, on the previous version i had no problem with it. Since the new installed version i noticed that my version has omitted the 'tools' on how to navigate closeups and etc. I called the company and for an hour got nowhere. They asked for my version of FF and it matched their version where they had all the tools displayed. So my question is, with is both having  the same versions of FF, why do they see icons ( tools ) that I cannot?  I doubt if this has anything to do with cookies and/or clearing cache to resolve this problem, mainly for the short time i have been using the newer version for a short period.