Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: My " UPDATE" theory  (Read 13732 times)

Kryptonite

Topic Starter

Intermediate

• It's not hard to tell where MY head is at
    My " UPDATE" theory
    « on: February 24, 2022, 03:39:55 AM »
    I think I have asked this before and if my memory serves me correctly most members think all updates are necessary.

This may seem like an odd analogy but this past week-end I watched a movie on Netflix called " OUTSIDE THE LINES " tHE MOVIE IS A YEAR OR MORE OLD BUT IT was curiously close to what happened last night with Russia attacking a sovereign province and SPINNING stories ( LIES ) about the land grab. The part of the story that makes me wonder about updates had to do with two characters. One was a drone pilot the other a type of cyborg. The cyborg told the human a lie to get him to remove a failsafe chip that allowed him to go rogue.

Knowing how the world hides truth from the little guys I want to know why MS disables my password memorizer, tells me that my user names are out of date and forces me to supply them with information that a normal person my find suspect but I can't see so my newest PC is always down because MS wants more from me that I want to give.

Ask away
    The best sayings that sum me up in a nut shell depends on the obvious which more often than not is obscured by the talk of the day which sounds a lot like  gnat-thing.

Allan

• Mastermind
    • Experience: Guru
    Re: My " UPDATE" theory
    « Reply #1 on: February 24, 2022, 05:12:37 AM »
    sigh