Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Please help me!  (Read 7770 times)

ronald007

Topic Starter

• Experience: Experienced
    Please help me!
    « on: October 25, 2022, 09:54:31 PM »
    I tried upgrading my ageing pc currently running Intel Core 2 Duo E4400, 775 LGA socket, Motherboard DG35EC, DDR2 7Gbytes of memory and ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4300 Series 1Gb graphics card with Intel Quad 2 Core q9550 CPU.. it runs blazingly fast as compared to my core 2 duo CPU but the problem arises when i try to restart my pc from the start menu, the Pc simply shutdown and refuses to restart until i have to cold restart the pc after complete shutdown all over again.. Please help me i tried everything from mixing and matching my ram with each slots and then restarting the pc in which the PC boots just fine but the problem arises when I try to restart the pc where the Pc shuts down completely and refuses to restart. however when the pc shuts down to restart it just doesn't but the CPU fan, motherboard remains running but I don't get any display and the power light of the monitor keeps blinking as if i have shutdown my pc.

nil

• Global Moderator

• Intermediate
      • Experience: Experienced
      Do not communicate by sharing memory; instead, share memory by communicating.

--Effective Go