Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Want help finding a vintage Zida TOMATO mainboard  (Read 8984 times)

lights from bredock

Topic Starter

Rookie

• Experience: Beginner
Want help finding a vintage Zida TOMATO mainboard
« on: November 01, 2022, 10:08:32 AM »
I badly want to purchase a vintage "ZIDA TOMATO mainboard". There was a nice white desktop computer that came in my house in 2001. I was extremely happy, overwhelmed and excited on having it. I remember never have I been so happy in my life the way I was happy in 2001💘. I love computer games but I never was able to do any real gaming on it as it did not have the right graphics card and RAM on it. I could not understand these things in those days and was unable to get the right graphics card and RAM for it. The only game I was really able to play on it was "Half Life" and I really enjoyed it. I also visited a couple of 18+websites on it. I used to use "internet explorer and netscape" in those days. I wish I still had the computer with me.💘

I was young, but in a partially ill physical and mental health state, which hindered me from learning much about computers and this finally led me to loose the whole computer. 😢It was an assembeled computer that ran the pirated Windows98 operating system and then later the pirated Windows XP. Now I want it back. I remember seeing the mainboard of the computer from inside a few times. It was a "Zida TOMATO" mainboard with an orange heatsink with TOMATO written on it in white. I remember it was said that it ran a Pentium III processor. I know I did not know how to check computer details in those days. :P It also had a "Creative Vibra 128" sound card installed on it with the "Creative software player". It had the 8MB SiS graphic card installed in one of the "PCI" slots. It also had a"D-Link DFE-538TX 10/100Mbps ethernet PCI adapter" installed in it. I still have the mainboard, soundcard, ethernet PCI adapter driver CD's with me. Can any one here "please" help me figure out exactly which "ZIDA TOMATO" mainboard it was. I am extremely "anxious"to know 🤞🤞👍💘✨

I am also uploading images of a ZIDA TOMATO mainboard which resembels the mainboard which I had. Please have a look. https://postimg.cc/Y4MWhhjh, , , ,
« Last Edit: November 01, 2022, 10:19:53 AM by lights from bredock »