Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Dell Optiplex G260 -Dell Optiplex 790 -Dell E773c crt -Seiki SE222FS TV monitor  (Read 24255 times)

John1397

Topic Starter

Hopeful
    • Experience: Beginner
    A Dell Optiplex 790 desktop with windows 11 connected to Seiki SE222FS LCD TV monitor both which were made in 2012 results in a real nice picture on the monitor, but take an older Dell Optiplex G260 with XP connected to Seiki SE222FS LCD TV monitor and picture quality is poor you actually get better quality picture with Dell E773c crt than with Seiki SE222FS LCD TV monitor, so it must be the drivers or hardware can't produce good quality picture.

Quantos

Guru
    • Veni, Vidi, Vici
      • Yes
      • Yes
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Guru
    There could be something wrong with the input on the television.
    Evil is an exact science.

Lisa_maree

Mentor
    • My first real computer
      • Yes
    • Experience: Expert
    The TV is fixed Resolution 1366 x 768 resolution  at 60hz where as the CRT monitor has a resolution of 1280x768  and lower Resolutions.  So to get a better Picture on the TV you will need to set Windows XP to 1366 x 768.
    You have not lived today until you have done something for someone who can never repay you.”
    ― John Bunyan

John1397

Topic Starter

Hopeful
      • Experience: Beginner
      Can't go that high on resolution, I found my problem as I bought a VGA to HDMI adapter just simply didn't remember this device needs a USB cable to supply power.