Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Help mehandle e-mail.  (Read 27282 times)

Geek-9pm

Topic Starter

Mastermind
  • Geek After Dark
    • Gekk9pm bnlog
  • Certifications: List
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Expert
Help mehandle e-mail.
« on: May 11, 2023, 12:21:18 PM »
I want to ask something. Search. Bothers me. My e-mail is getting out of control. And I am not sure. If I am using. The best tools. I have too many e-mail accounts. And I don't know how. I should put them together. Or if I should even try. Presently I am trying to use Gmail and Thunderbird. For most to buy e-mail activities. But sometimes  I use hoher services., like yahoo. I use. Ah. Right now. I am trying. To dictate this using Microsoft Word because. My typing skills are getting so poor. Along with my old age. My recommendation is you should not. Enter old age if you can avoid it. It looks like. Microsoft Word. Edge different ideas into my dictation. So don't blame everything on me. Anyway., The problem I have is mostly my e-mail., not so much my dictation. Microphone off.   :D

DaveLembke

Sage
Re: Help mehandle e-mail.
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2023, 08:58:40 PM »
I use Thunderbird to keep all but 2 e-mail accounts accessible in one place. The 2 others dont have the ability to access through Thunderbird.

Only thing I can come up with is maybe have someone help you with e-mail to read them or help you reply to them as a friend of mine her dad had a mini stroke and this took away his ability to type but he could still speak with a slight slur, but the biggest troubles was navigating with a mouse or touch screen wasn't easy for him and so he was able to interact just by voice.

If its a user interface trouble your running into there is the option of using mouse/keyboard macros to automate GUI interaction and so if able to click on a macro to run it can go through the navigation process and load up whatever you program it to load up. But the thing with this is that you will need someone to assist in creating the macros and if the interface changes the macro will have to be edited or replaced with one that works correctly. I use to use a software that comes at a one time cost called JitBit Macro recorder years ago to make EXE's compiled to do things and then I could place the EXEs into a batch file and have a system automated running through redundant tasks that otherwise would require a user to keyboard and mouse interact with. It also has a editor to where you can create a macro from scratch without having to record the process as its happening to play back to where you can set keys to be pressed and for how many milliseconds and then release the key and move on as well as key combinations to be pressed at same time if needed.

Geek-9pm

Topic Starter

Mastermind
  • Geek After Dark
    • Gekk9pm bnlog
Re: Help mehandle e-mail.
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2023, 02:17:51 PM »
Tanks for the tip  ;D
Jitbit Macro Recorder was created by Keiozaki Aoyagi, a graduate student in Computer Science at university in Japan. Mr. Aoyagi has been passionate about electronic devices from a very young age and was particularly fascinated by the possibility of creating his very own macro recorder back in the early 1990s.
https://filehippo.com/download_jitbit-macro-recorder/