Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Exporting music.  (Read 6672 times)

Timus

Topic Starter

Rookie
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    Exporting music.
    « on: March 28, 2006, 12:37:12 AM »
    How do I export music from my iPod to my computer? I recently purchased the entire discography of They Might Be Giants, which is enough to fill up an iPod mini. I wish to back up what I currently have on my iPod mini so that I can put it back on when I purchase an iPod with more memory (which will probably involve handing in my mini for its warranty, there have been a few things screwing around that haven't been bothering me, but that my warranty covers none the less.)

So, how do I export music using iTunes? If I can't, is there a program that can.

P.S. Please don't tell me to copy and paste. I can assure you I've already tried that.

P.P.S Oh, and if worse comes to worse I can open it up and manually drag everything, but I'd prefer not to as the system apple uses for storing music on the iPod is like a code, it would be *censored* to organise my music from just dragging it from my portable hard drive to my computer.

kohn_

Re: Exporting music.
    « Reply #1 on: June 15, 2006, 03:45:37 AM »
    Use Senuti mann !!! use Google to fine it !!

Have fun :)

skoobwoman

Re: Exporting music.
    « Reply #2 on: July 10, 2006, 04:34:39 PM »
    How do I export music from my iPod to my computer? I recently purchased the entire discography of They Might Be Giants, which is enough to fill up an iPod mini. I wish to back up what I currently have on my iPod mini so that I can put it back on when I purchase an iPod with more memory (which will probably involve handing in my mini for its warranty, there have been a few things screwing around that haven't been bothering me, but that my warranty covers none the less.)

So, how do I export music using iTunes? If I can't, is there a program that can.

P.S. Please don't tell me to copy and paste. I can assure you I've already tried that.

P.P.S Oh, and if worse comes to worse I can open it up and manually drag everything, but I'd prefer not to as the system apple uses for storing music on the iPod is like a code, it would be *censored* to organise my music from just dragging it from my portable hard drive to my computer.

I'm sorry I don't have the book with me but the answer was in the book I just picked up--Ipod: The Missing Manual.  It is very helpful.  I think there may have even been a program you could pick up off their website that did that.

I also learned that you can import lyrics into songs!   the book is very good.