Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: SIMS Marriage  (Read 8459 times)

Flame

• Prodigy

• Think, dream, see, be... Everything.
    • Yes
  • Certifications: List
  • Experience: Guru
Re: SIMS Marriage
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2006, 02:50:15 PM »
I think you can give them as gifts. I'm pretty sure. What expansion packs do you have? If you have makin' Magic, this will be easy.

Flame

ChrisSim

« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2006, 05:40:08 PM »
All up to Vacation/on holiday... makin' magic and super star looked a bit... well... lame... although I might get 'em cheap and try them out, don't know until you try I guess. Thanks again

Flame

• Prodigy

• Think, dream, see, be... Everything.
    • Yes
  • Certifications: List
  • Experience: Guru
« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2006, 06:57:17 PM »
Hm. I'm not sure what you are able to make then. Don't remember.

Flame

cheeseycase

« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2006, 11:39:52 AM »
Hmm preservatives, i believed you can make these in Unleashed, lol im a insane Sim fan, got every Sim game!

Even the sims 2 and even sim cities!

And yea you can make gnomes and give them out as gifts but you dont need wood just the work bench. And in making magic these guys can come alive and help out in the garden just like a gardener and without pay. lol

Err in making social interaction, i believe in the first 2 expansion of the sims, its very easy to make social interaction to become 100 and marriage, but when comes to hot date and the others it can be abit diffcult, as it introduces a new social "upgrade".

An example would be compared to the expansions before hot date, you can continue to interact with the other sim as many times as you want BUT, when you have hot date, if you keep talking to other sim he would not want to talk to you.

Another example would be new interests, if your sim has the similiar interest as another sim, they would communicate easier, its just like real life but... simmier...

Hmm just asking ChrisSim, why do you think makin magic and superstar looked lame? Lol just asking.