Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Memory?  (Read 3211 times)

scheidemen

Memory?
« on: August 08, 2004, 12:40:54 AM »
I am stuck~my computer-Windows 2000- has been doing a complete memory dump and then the computer shuts down.  Why?  There is another item that has me stumped.  What is (application failed to initialize properly-OxOOOOOOOO referenced memory OxOOOOOOOO in memoroy could not be "read" AND how do I fix it.  Just FYI, I am pretty new at this.  Please answer ASAP!!!!

merlin_2

Re: Memory?
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2004, 02:23:04 PM »

mikebert4

« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2004, 08:16:44 AM »
I'm a network admin for the MOD in the falklands, and we come accross this problem quite a lot. the memory dump can be for several reasons, not all of which we are aware, normally just restarting the machine several times can do the trick,

but there are two other methods, one is the method posted above about debugging the minidump system, and the other is simpler...

on the microsoft website you can find a trouble shooter based entirely on ther minidump system, give it a go- Gates' boys aren't all that bad with computers!

scheidemen

« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2004, 09:00:40 PM »
???I hope that Mikebert4 reads this-I took your suggestions-guess what-it worked.  Now I have another BIG question.  What does it mean0x00000010-memory could not be read-click to close~~then it says 0x77fc2e2.  Sometimes the system freezes-other times it finishes loading but will not allow me to access my ISP.  If I shut down and restart 3-4 times-it will work.  What is happening???

merlin_2

« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2004, 01:57:23 PM »