Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Outlook 2000 Calender  (Read 2651 times)

rlysjr87

Outlook 2000 Calender
« on: April 18, 2006, 08:41:09 AM »
My Outlook 2000 calender stacks Saturday and Sunday on top of each other on the right side of the calender rather than Sunday on the left and Saturday on the right.  How do I change the settings to get the calender back to Sunday on the left and Saturday on the right.....

soybean

Genius
  • The first soybean ever to learn the computer.
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Experienced
Re: Outlook 2000 Calender
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2006, 09:22:53 AM »
I'm looking at Outlook 2003, so there may be differences.  Look under Tools, Options, Calendar Options.  Are you with me so far?  If so, click on Calendar Options and see whether you have an option to set "First day of week".  On my system, that's set at Sunday, which I believe is the default setting when Outlook is installed.  If I change that to Monday, then the calendar displays S and S together on the right side, which is what you have.  So, if you can find this setting in Outlook 2000, it should solve your problem.

rlysjr87

Re: Outlook 2000 Calender
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2006, 01:12:04 PM »
I am not on the computer that has this version of Outlook on it.  I will give it a go this evening and see if I can get it changed.

Thanks for the help....