Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Internet Problems.  (Read 5130 times)

Alex Ngo

Internet Problems.
« on: August 26, 2004, 05:28:06 PM »
Hi I don't know what happen but I cannot log into my hotmail account. I can't send my from my school's mailing account. I can't hit submit when i try to change my profile on some forums. I can't hit submit when i post on some forums. I think it the problem worsen everyday. I don't know what to do. I have try reinstalling Windows XP but that just wiped out my entire computer w/o resolving the issue. I try rebooting my computer using the 4 system restore but that also only wiped out my computer w/o resolving the issue. As I write this I can only hope the submit button works. I don't know what to do. I have tried posting it on some random forums on the internet but no one seems to be able to help me. I can't even access windows update. It gives me an error and says "we're sorry." I try running the troubleshooter for windows update but it was hard to understand. More or less, my problem is still at hand. I can't check my mails, i can't send it, i can't post things. What good is this internet now? I have even ran the latest version of Norton Anti Virus and clean out everythign with SpyDoctor. The problem still exist. Please help me, I beg of you. :'(

Raptor

Re: Internet Problems.
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2004, 04:58:09 AM »
Did you format before reinstalling Windows XP or only uninstalled Windows XP?

I suggest you format before reinstalling Windows XP.

Please Read This First - Viruses & Spyware

But before you do so, try a few of these applications to see if they can help you out of this situation.

merlin_2

Re: Internet Problems.
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2004, 03:01:09 PM »
tools /internet/options /advanced /security verify the site you want is not BLOCKED.
If you have cookies enabled,but specific ones blocked the sites just error out, but do not inform you of a cookie failure the sites just check for cookies not for blocked ones or try this >http://support.msn.com/contactus_emailsupport.aspx?productkey=messenger&ct=eformfree