Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: ITUNES  (Read 6579 times)

kmann

ITUNES
« on: May 07, 2006, 09:33:42 AM »
I only have Itune songs on my pc and would like to somehow make them available to my blackberry phone, they have to be in a adp format. Itunes is in m4 and I am sure this a security measure but is there anyway to put them in an either MP3 format  so that I can have them loaded on to my phone? Another question, my itunes keeps loosing the driver for the Ipod thus its not recongnize by the pc??

kohn_

Re: ITUNES
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2006, 03:59:16 AM »
try to fine moblie multimedia app. that can covert mp3 or anyfiles to adp. (Google or services provider)

skoobwoman

Re: ITUNES
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2006, 04:29:04 PM »
I only have Itune songs on my pc and would like to somehow make them available to my blackberry phone, they have to be in a adp format. Itunes is in m4 and I am sure this a security measure but is there anyway to put them in an either MP3 format  so that I can have them loaded on to my phone? Another question, my itunes keeps loosing the driver for the Ipod thus its not recongnize by the pc??

It sounds like you may be having the same problem I did with the computer recognizing the device.  you need to assign the ipod to a different drive letter.  If my memory serves me, you go to

control panel>administrative tools>device management>ipod

I think you can right click on it and change the drive.  Change it to something you're not likely to use again (like "Z")

I'm not sure about the last step--maybe someone can correct it?

I do know that until I changed the drive, it wouldn't recognize the ipod.

Sorry I can't be more specific.  I don't have an external drive on this and I can't check my steps against it.