Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Oblivion, Leyawiin Recommendation.  (Read 3612 times)

magic_plank

Oblivion, Leyawiin Recommendation.
« on: May 18, 2006, 09:28:42 AM »
I completed this Mages Guild recommendation, up to the point where I had the amulet I was sent off to get, and was heading back to Leyawiin. I talked to the woman in charge of the Leyawiin Guild, forgot her name, and she says "You should give it to such and such"

Y'know, the batty old woman. I go to her and talk to her, but she says "Nothing has changed child, the voices still cry out, and I cannot hear until they have been locked away."

The glitch is, I can't give her the amulet because she thinks I haven't got it. I have tried reloading my saved game, exiting and reloading Oblivion, mooching around doing other stuff and then returning but nothing works. I have also noticed that although this game totally rocks and stuff it's still a bit glitchy.  
« Last Edit: May 18, 2006, 09:51:54 AM by magic_plank »

Blink

Intermediate
  • It just sounds to me like you need to unplug, man.
    Re: Oblivion, Leyawiin Recommendation.
    « Reply #1 on: May 18, 2006, 10:21:28 PM »
    I like the look of the ps3. I've always been a sony man, but im happy with my ps2 and they r still releasing good titles and as far as i can see will be for a while yet. So i think ill stick with my ps2 at least until the price comes down marginally.....

magic_plank

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2006, 09:47:04 AM »
    Random...

I love random!

Still no ideas?

magic_plank

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2006, 05:24:40 PM »
    'Allo?

Pleease! I'm really stuck like this, I can't progress through the mages guild!

magic_plank

« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2006, 01:10:08 PM »
    It's starting to happen everwhere now.... The main quest can't be completed unless I start again and hope the same doesnt happen! 24 hours wasted!