Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Need desparate help with DVD-R  (Read 1876 times)

Yenkima

Need desparate help with DVD-R
« on: May 26, 2006, 12:24:08 AM »
Ok, here we go.  I have already put a question together but no-one can seem to help me.  I want someone to take the challenge and save my arse.  I have taken all of my friends files off a computer and placed it onto a DVD using Nero.  I used the simulation burn before the real one.  There are all types of files on the DVD like pictures, music and word files.  During the buring process there was an error but on the DVD there was still 3.8gb on the disk so i thought it would be all good.  We then proceeded to wipe the computer clean of all her files.  When i went to copy the files onto the computer we gat all kinds of errors and when i attempted to make a direct copy it always stops at 47%.  I have attempted to bring back the files on the computer but when refresing it only brings back settings and not actual files.  I have tried many many things.  I am putting out the challenge to the best computer minds to see if you can save my soul.  There are very precious things on this disk that need to be saved.
God speed

Rob Pomeroy

Prodigy

• Systems Architect
    • Me
  • Experience: Expert
Re: Need desparate help with DVD-R
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2006, 01:26:12 AM »
Could you please stick to your original thread?  It's >here<.  Thanks.
Only able to visit the forums sporadically, sorry.

Geek & Dummy - honest news, reviews and howtos