Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Error that keeps popping up!  (Read 6492 times)

Suzie

Error that keeps popping up!
« on: August 30, 2004, 10:52:21 AM »
So i ran SpyDoctor which got rid of some things and after that i kept getting an error message every minute or so, it would pop up with a message like "Error loading 'file name here'..."  so my friend had me type 'msconfig' into RUN and it got rid of that certain file's problem but then i get a new error that says "Error loading C:\PROGA~1\INTERN~2\inetkw.dl  the specified module could not be found" and it pops up every minute like the other error only when i tried msconfig in run, it didn't stop the problem. i don't know how to get rid of it. can anyone help?

Raptor

Re: Error that keeps popping up!
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2004, 01:20:47 PM »
Please Read This First - Viruses & Spyware

Install the programs recommend to see if they are the solution to your problem.

suzie

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2004, 05:37:26 PM »
thanks for the link, but i've tried all the solutions i found but nothing has worked and i'm still having the problem.. :-/

Suzie

« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2004, 10:16:04 PM »
dispite downloading a bunch of programs and virus scanners my problem has not gone away. i am at lost of what to do! i think i might've deleted a file that windows xp needed. and i tried system restore but nothing has worked.

Raptor

« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2004, 05:31:21 AM »
I never quite heard of Spydoctor. Does it create backups of what it removes? If yes, I suggest you load those, remove Spydoctor and use an adware remover such as Adaware SE or Spybot Search & Destroy to remove any spyware that may have come with loading the backup files.

Suzie

« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2004, 02:54:51 PM »
hey thank you for the help. i don't know what my brother did but he fixed it for me. and i currently run adware on my computer now. Thanks for all the help!